Thursday, April 23, 2009

Funny

Its funny how when you listen to the old phony that executed you once……


Its funny how that you are probably from Planet Weirdo to think such a thing……


Its funny how when people around me was so worried when we was close……..


Its funny how when people around me gave warnings about you and I stand up for you……


Its funny how when you are trying so hard to be hypocritical and I’m trying to be a good friend to accompany you when you was down…….


Its funny how when I was the one who worried too much when you ran away and everyone was pretty much laughing at you……


Its funny how when I gave efforts to patch up this broken friendship and yet you didn’t realize it……


Its funny how……


I will forgive but never forget


Lipz-Hellzannie

No comments:

Post a Comment